GW Public Health Online delivers innovative, web-based master’s programs driven by a powerful combination of live, online classes and expertly designed, self-paced coursework.
As a student you will:
- Participate in live, face-to-face, online classes in an intimate seminar setting, with an approximate student-to-faculty ratio of 15:1.
- Collaborate with classmates — a diverse group of professionals from around the world — through social networking tools and groups.
- Access self-paced, dynamic coursework that you complete between live discussions.
You can also access your course materials through the program’s mobile app, which allows you to:
- Interact directly with other students and professors
- Review course materials and course videos — both online and offline
- Submit projects and assignments
- Set reminders for upcoming due dates, events and more
- Access videos and course content, even without an Internet connection
Learn more about how earning your degree through GW Public Health Online will advance your career.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.